The Log Home Neighborhood

An online log home community for log home enthusiasts.

Log Home News Bulletin Board (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Butt & Pass the LHBA way (The Real Way)

Hi All. I have taken the LHBA class in the US and I live in the United Kingdom.The method is I think the best way to build but I would love…

Started by David Daniel

6 Nov 24, 2012
Reply by David Fanning

I design custom log home plans, very reasonably priced.

I have over 18 years experience in custom log home plan designs and can provide many references if needed.   If you are in need of plans f…

Started by john baker

0 Jul 30, 2012

External Fire Sprinklers

With all the wildfires here in the west (CO, NM, AZ, UT, WY) I am thinking of putting in a sprinkler that can be hooked to our well to prov…

Started by Wes

1 Jun 26, 2012
Reply by Scott Castle

My Log Home Dream

Found this new app in the app store for iPhones and iPads.  Looks interesting.  Anyone else seen this?

Started by Scott

6 Sep 26, 2011
Reply by Judy & Lee Peacock

Where to go from here?

Well, we have our driveway in, lot cleared and septic in place.  the well goes in the week of the 19th.  The plans have been selected and m…

Started by Penny Chiasson

3 Sep 25, 2011
Reply by Mark Circo

Trying to sell Blueridge lll Weather Tight Plus Materials Package

Package model including floor plans with interior and exterior photo gallery can be viewed at   www.logcabinhomes.com   Upgrades includ…

Started by Bobbie Morton

0 Jul 18, 2010

Log Home Care and Maintenance Webinars

Not sure if the blog area was the proper place for this so I also posted it here.   Perma-Chink Systems Live Log Home Care and Maintenance…

Started by Kevin Piatz

0 Jan 26, 2010

RSS

© 2018   Created by Neighborhood Host.   Powered by

Guide to Log Homes | Advertise | Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service