The Log Home Neighborhood

An online log home community for log home enthusiasts.

Building and Maintenance Issues (809)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Internet access

Like a lot of y'all we will be moving out to the sticks in a few months. There appear to be only two options for use where we will be livin…

Started by Hank Hill

2 Apr 12
Reply by Terry & Shelley S

Blasting Material

We have purchased a 20 year old log home in Paw Paw Michigan and the house is in dire need of exterior reseal. Does anyone know where can I…

Started by Scott Blayden

9 Apr 5
Reply by Scott Blayden

log cabin home

Are you searching for log cabin home kits? Then go to log cabin kit here you may find all kinds of log cabin home kits in reasonable prices…

Started by Sifatur Rahman

0 Apr 1

Looking for a contractor in WA state

Can anyone recommend a contractor that knows how to build a log home in WA state?

Started by K Carrier

3 Mar 28
Reply by Bill

Buying a scribe

I plan on buying my first scribe and teaching my self this summer, any tips from the professionals on which one to buy and from who ?

Started by Greg Beck

2 Mar 27
Reply by Guild Log and Timber

butt & pass log home & settling?

Doing our homework on log homes -We've read that a butt & pass corner style (constructed correctly) provides a log home that does not s…

Started by forestrider

38 Mar 16
Reply by shanny

Is there anybody here?

Since it's been 2 weeks since a single sole last posted in the loghomeu I thought I check for pulse.  Roll call everyone?  Spring 2015 Log…

Started by Colorado Log Home Finishing

13 Mar 15
Reply by shanny

Any one looking for Log houses manufacturers please contact us

We are manufacturers of the Pine wood houses, please send us the drawing and design for us to offer you an free quote, including the sea fr…

Started by Kabra K

0 Mar 5

Researching contractors to media blast my home in Reliance, TN

I contracted a man and wife team to clean the outside of my log home and apply Woodgard to it after it dried. Unfortunately, they bought an…

Started by Scott Green

10 Jan 19
Reply by Wayne Bell

Large checking indoors on roof beams

Checking on the log beams supporting our roof appears to be increasing.  Maybe it's in my head or maybe it's winter and the checks are just…

Started by Bem

5 Jan 9
Reply by Colorado Log Home Finishing

RSS

Sponsors:

© 2015   Created by Neighborhood Host.

Guide to Log Homes | Advertise | Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service