The Log Home Neighborhood

An online log home community for log home enthusiasts.

Just For Fun (62)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Log home community

It seems like most people buy some acreage and build their log home in a secluded area. Just wondering how many readers are part of a log h…

Started by Denny Johnson

8 Mar 1, 2012
Reply by Denny Johnson

Santa's chair

This is for you furniture makers or anyone else who might be interested in a fun project. I am looking for some good ideas/designs for a sa…

Started by Jim Bilyeu

0 Jan 6, 2012

Rustic Furniture and Cabin Decor

We are new to the Log Home Forum but wanted to share a link to some wonderful Rustic Furniture... All of which is built in Central, MN.  C…

Started by Amanda Plantenberg

0 Dec 2, 2011

Attracting birds

I was fortunate tonight to have a night alone at home with extra time on my hands. (that doesn't happen very often!) Spent the last couple…

Started by Jackie Pinkston

9 Aug 18, 2011
Reply by Greg Fields

For all you Nature & Animal lovers

Someone shared this with me and thought I would pass it on as several of our Log Home community members such as myself are both animal and…

Started by Terry & Shelley S

10 Aug 10, 2011
Reply by Pat Watters

Cabin and Western Decor

Check out www.therusticwulf.com for great deals on log furniture, cabin decor, rugs, lighting, and much more!! Enter Promo code CABIN betwe…

Started by The Rustic Wulf

0 Jun 25, 2011

Kids say the funniest things!

We have just returned from a trip to Padre Island with our 4 yr old granddaughters. On the return trip from the beach, to pass the time, th…

Started by Jackie Pinkston

2 Jun 3, 2011
Reply by Donald Parsons

Fun at the Cabin!

I have been collecting books, games and movies that I hope will enhance the experience of staying at our log cabin. My goal is for folks to…

Started by Anne

17 May 27, 2011
Reply by Dee

How Long Did You Research A Log Home Company Or A LF Package Before You Decided To Purchase?

How Long Did You Research A Log Home Company or a LF Package Before You Decided To Purchase? I have found that consumer's research anywher…

Started by Kelly

8 May 21, 2011
Reply by Katherine Elizabeth Lent

This is something we overlook too often..

God bless all the men and women of the US Armed Forces. Here is to your safe return home, we appreciate what you are sacrificing for us! If…

Started by Dave Dikeman

5 Aug 9, 2010
Reply by Greg SWEETS

RSS

© 2018   Created by Neighborhood Host.   Powered by

Guide to Log Homes | Advertise | Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service