The Log Home Neighborhood

An online log home community for log home enthusiasts.

Welcome to the Log Home Forum (78)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

FRANKKWABENA is a scammer from Africa.

I couldn't find a place to report so I put it here.

Started by cal

2 Nov 19, 2013
Reply by Richard G.

Insurance for Log Homes in Virginia

Hi all!  I am brand new to this forum.  I joined today because in the last 2 months I have had a huge increase in calls from people who hav…

Started by Missy Johnson

0 Oct 3, 2013

Custom Log Home Plans -

I design custom log home plans. If anyone is interested, please contact me. I am very reasonanbly priced and if you recquire engineering,…

Started by john baker

9 Sep 20, 2013
Reply by john baker

Front porch by Mark Bowe

Some of you might be familiar with "Mountain Genius" crew  from WV. They work with Winterwoods homes and disassemble and restore a ton of…

Started by shanny

0 Aug 18, 2013

Cost of log siding

New to log homes, total newbie here.  I am looking into log siding for a single level range style house about 1800 sq ft.  Question: What…

Started by Rosegardener

1 Jan 3, 2013
Reply by Chris Wood

I'm new to the forum

Hi everyone,   My name is Debbie P. and I live in Virginia. My husband and I will be closing on our land next month and will begin building…

Started by Debbie Pifer

6 Nov 15, 2012
Reply by Matti Oikari

Southern Illinois Log Cabin is done! Now come and rent it ;-)

Hello all, I have not posted in almost 2 years, but we finally have our log cabin done and wanted to post an update and say thank you.  We…

Started by Doug

0 Nov 13, 2012

Log Home Insurance Companies

Well,  I am at the point to where I need to insure my log home.  Looking for recommendations from log home owners as to a great company to…

Started by Dave and Julie Christiansen

10 Jul 18, 2012
Reply by Dave and Julie Christiansen

Cabin Security & Alarm

We will only be at our cabin on weekends and maybe a full week a couple times a year.  We are installing a security system. I was wondering…

Started by megan

3 May 29, 2012
Reply by Judy & Lee Peacock

Log Home Company

Although I live in Italy, my wife and I have decided to move in the US. So we have visited the last year the Long Branch Lakes (Spencer, Va…

Started by Alessandro Garassino

22 Apr 20, 2012
Reply by Mark Bugaieski

RSS

© 2018   Created by Neighborhood Host.   Powered by

Guide to Log Homes | Advertise | Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service