The Log Home Neighborhood

An online log home community for log home enthusiasts.

Repair and Home Projects Help (97)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Foam Insulation

I have a walk-out basement wall consisting of cinder blocks up to the six foot height and two exposed courses of logs to the basement ceili…

Started by Sparky

4 Apr 22, 2009
Reply by Sparky

Washing my old logs

I have an old log home that needs a good cleaning and re-oiling. I had hoped to have a month this summer to really clean the logs, make som…

Started by ELlen Griffith

3 Apr 15, 2009
Reply by Greg SWEETS

Lighting Problems in a Log Cabin

Hi, we own a 34-year-old log cabin (we bought it just less than two years ago). Does anyone have great ideas for lighting our living room?…

Started by Fi Smith

15 Apr 12, 2009
Reply by Howard mock

Log Home Kit with random sized milled logs

Came across a home that has random sized profiled logs. It was a kit home from approx 25 years ago. Walls consist of 6x7 "D" log, 6x11 "Dou…

Started by Dan The Log Man

1 Apr 4, 2009
Reply by Western Log Home Supply

Glazing Windows

Is your terrace, patio or balcony your favourite place? Wouldn’t it be great to be able to use your favourite place all year round whateve…

Started by ven

0 Oct 18, 2008

Ceiling Repair HELP!!!!!

My husband and I are in the process of preparing our current home for sale. With his working away from home, I am delegated to do some of t…

Started by Terry & Shelley S

3 Aug 18, 2008
Reply by Ted

Septic System on Wooded Land

We are new to this neighborhood but hope to get some encouragement from someone who is past where we are in the process. We are getting bid…

Started by Tracy and Joe Hill

4 Aug 13, 2008
Reply by Terry & Shelley S

RSS

© 2017   Created by Neighborhood Host.   Powered by

Guide to Log Homes | Advertise | Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service