The Log Home Neighborhood

An online log home community for log home enthusiasts.

Colorado Log Home Finishing's Discussions (289)

Discussions Replied To (265) Replies Latest Activity

"See photos of stain we, mostly Sashco products at: http://loghomerestoration.co or F…"

Colorado Log Home Finishing replied Jul 11 to Best Stain>

223 Sep 19
Reply by Nicholas Martin

"Don't pay to much...$39/sq ft here and I'll keep an eye out for anything salvageable"

Colorado Log Home Finishing replied May 10 to Gutting A Log Cabin

4 May 10
Reply by Tucker Curtis

"Looks like time for a log home restoration.  The steps will include: media blasting…"

Colorado Log Home Finishing replied Apr 30 to Wall Leaks

14 May 23
Reply by CharisB

"OK, now this is starting to make sense.  You don't pay your contractors.  What else?…"

Colorado Log Home Finishing replied Apr 29 to Bad staining contractor!

10 May 7
Reply by Lily

"Your logs look good!  I would say $7500 was a great price for a Sikkens re coat and…"

Colorado Log Home Finishing replied Apr 28 to Bad staining contractor!

10 May 7
Reply by Lily

"Start with the prep work then, cutting out all of that old caulking and masking wind…"

Colorado Log Home Finishing replied Mar 23 to New to site and log homes, just starting our restoration of a new place

6 Mar 27
Reply by Raymond Wengerd

"If you want to protect it now, and plan to media blast in the future, I would recomm…"

Colorado Log Home Finishing replied Mar 22 to New to site and log homes, just starting our restoration of a new place

6 Mar 27
Reply by Raymond Wengerd

"Lisa, Please call me at the number below to discuss: Thomas Elliott 970 368 2308"

Colorado Log Home Finishing replied Mar 22 to Newbies

6 Mar 22
Reply by Colorado Log Home Finishing

"I think if you put the links in loghomeu with the 'http' and leave out the www there…"

Colorado Log Home Finishing replied Mar 21 to any ideas about this discoloration?

4 Mar 21

"Find Contractor Link doesn't work"

Colorado Log Home Finishing replied Mar 21 to any ideas about this discoloration?

4 Mar 21

RSS

© 2017   Created by Neighborhood Host.   Powered by

Guide to Log Homes | Advertise | Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service