The Log Home Neighborhood

An online log home community for log home enthusiasts.

Dolly - Es Log Home Restorations's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"If you give us a call 866-906-2955 we can help you out Welcome to the neighborhood.…"

Dolly - Es Log Home Restorations replied Jun 9, 2011 to Help with outside restoration

13 Jun 16, 2011
Reply by Joe Bernstein

"Hi Lisa, We use Sashco products and have for years and we feel their chinking is the…"

Dolly - Es Log Home Restorations replied Apr 13, 2011 to Chinking

5 Apr 21, 2011
Reply by See Dirt Run! Inc.

"Hi Wes,  We are a restoration company and we do both old and new homes. We have used…"

Dolly - Es Log Home Restorations replied Apr 5, 2011 to sashco stain

2 Apr 5, 2011
Reply by Dolly - Es Log Home Restorations

"I can certainly understand where you come from on that subject. We are a restoration…"

Dolly - Es Log Home Restorations replied Apr 5, 2011 to Observations from a Newbie . . . About a Self-Destructive Industry

45 Jul 15, 2015
Reply by Branden Drielick

"Hi Ezekiel,  It has been a while since I have been on here but I see you are looking…"

Dolly - Es Log Home Restorations replied Mar 22, 2011 to Water stains and log restoration

6 Mar 22, 2011
Reply by Dolly - Es Log Home Restorations

"Hi Dave and welcome to the neighborhood.  We was just up to  a show  in Novi MI. We…"

Dolly - Es Log Home Restorations replied Mar 22, 2011 to Restaining my log home

7 Mar 28, 2011
Reply by Dave Dikeman

"Hi Dave, We own a restoration company and there is serveral ways to do your removal.…"

Dolly - Es Log Home Restorations replied Mar 5, 2011 to Cob blasting vs. Sanding vs. Pressure washing

16 Mar 15, 2015
Reply by Colorado Log Home Finishing

"Hi John, Just wanted to let you know we do cornblasting you can visit our site at ww…"

Dolly - Es Log Home Restorations replied Aug 13, 2010 to Blasting in Richmond, VA

7 Aug 15, 2010
Reply by See Dirt Run! Inc.

"Hi Doug, Sorry to hear of your problems. Fresh stain is hard to get off and in our w…"

Dolly - Es Log Home Restorations replied May 8, 2010 to HELP. Corn Cob Blasting is Ruining the Logs

34 Dec 27, 2014
Reply by Michael Whalen

"Hi Kim, If it is possible for you would you email me at essentialloghome@aol.com so…"

Dolly - Es Log Home Restorations replied Apr 19, 2010 to Please Help - using Chinkers edge

28 May 1, 2010
Reply by Lee Denman

RSS

© 2019   Created by Neighborhood Host.   Powered by

Guide to Log Homes | Advertise | Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service