The Log Home Neighborhood

An online log home community for log home enthusiasts.

CharisB's Discussions (514)

Discussions Replied To (512) Replies Latest Activity

"Fun! That's a great little cabin. :-) Hope you enjoy it! Should be a nice cozy place…"

CharisB replied on Thursday to Just bought a log home

2 on Friday
Reply by Patrick

"Beautiful! Can't wait to get you your finalized story. :-) It's going to be awesome!"

CharisB replied on Monday to Best Stain>

223 on Tuesday
Reply by Nicholas Martin

"Sure thing, Adam. Let me know if you have questions as you go along. I'm happy"

CharisB replied Sep 8 to Sashco Transformation Log & Timber - Red Tone Dark vs Brown Tone Dark

3 Sep 8
Reply by CharisB

"Hey, Adam.  It's possible the brown tone would reduce some of the red tint to the s…"

CharisB replied Sep 8 to Sashco Transformation Log & Timber - Red Tone Dark vs Brown Tone Dark

3 Sep 8
Reply by CharisB

"Yay for no growths! You can likely remove those spots with a little bit of mineral s…"

CharisB replied Sep 5 to Anyone know what this is?

4 yesterday
Reply by Bill

"Hi, Vicki. Hello from the U.S.! In years past, some folks here from Sashco have gon…"

CharisB replied Aug 25 to Builders say OK to paint BUT now I'm confused.

2 Aug 29
Reply by Vicki Lennon

"Hi, Karen.  This was new to me so I ran it by our R&D team. A couple possibilit…"

CharisB replied Aug 25 to Anyone know what this is?

4 yesterday
Reply by Bill

"This is just a reminder of how much I like this forum. People willing to help, so st…"

CharisB replied May 23 to Wall Leaks

14 May 23
Reply by CharisB

"HI, Rodney. The Sikkens may have a little bit of pigment in it, but not a lot. You c…"

CharisB replied May 11 to Cedar deck mold

15 May 11
Reply by CharisB

"Awesome to hear, Rodney. Have fun with the sander. Be sure to take some before and a…"

CharisB replied May 3 to Cedar deck mold

15 May 11
Reply by CharisB

RSS

© 2017   Created by Neighborhood Host.   Powered by

Guide to Log Homes | Advertise | Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service