The Log Home Neighborhood

An online log home community for log home enthusiasts.

CharisB's Discussions (449)

Discussions Replied To (446) Replies Latest Activity

"Sorry to hear this, George. It's true that blasting alone with raise the grain of th…"

CharisB replied Mar 26 to Blasting log home

17 Apr 15
Reply by Guild Log and Timber

"Sanding down the whole log isn't usually necessary. You may want to sand down just t…"

CharisB replied Feb 16 to Cracking Logs on Interior and Exterior

16 May 9
Reply by Art Hoffman

"Hi, Laura. Great pics! I'm not a structural engineer, so can't speak to the structu…"

CharisB replied Feb 16 to Cracking Logs on Interior and Exterior

16 May 9
Reply by Art Hoffman

"Bruno -  I'm not a structural engineer, so can't speak to the safety of those beams…"

CharisB replied Jan 8 to Large checking indoors on roof beams

5 Jan 9
Reply by Colorado Log Home Finishing

"My aunt & uncle in CA have a redwood place that looks very similar to the one in…"

CharisB replied Jan 5 to Clean cedar bark siding

16 Jul 15
Reply by CharisB

"Looks more like redwood to me. I've seen a few homes like yours, and quite a few ced…"

CharisB replied Jan 4 to Clean cedar bark siding

16 Jul 15
Reply by CharisB

"Hi, Scott. It's good to hear that the stain is still in reasonable shape after 2-3 y…"

CharisB replied Dec 29, 2014 to Researching contractors to media blast my home in Reliance, TN

10 Jan 19
Reply by Wayne Bell

"Always best to apply things to a clean surface. Otherwise, it won't adhere properly…"

CharisB replied Dec 7, 2014 to New log home owner with an interior wall cleaning question

9 Dec 22, 2014
Reply by Bill

"Hi, Nicolay. Congrats on the new home! Glad to hear you're loving it. Yes, you can…"

CharisB replied Dec 5, 2014 to New log home owner with an interior wall cleaning question

9 Dec 22, 2014
Reply by Bill

"The link Tom gave lists most of our Zero Failures Seminar grads. (Find out more abou…"

CharisB replied Nov 19, 2014 to Question/Opinions about Log Home Finish

8 Dec 15, 2014
Reply by Michael Whalen

RSS

Sponsors:

© 2015   Created by Neighborhood Host.

Guide to Log Homes | Advertise | Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service