The Log Home Neighborhood

An online log home community for log home enthusiasts.

CharisB's Discussions (501)

Discussions Replied To (499) Replies Latest Activity

"A question for you: is this in sunny areas or shady areas only? If it's in sunny are…"

CharisB replied Feb 17 to Mold on log cabin - help please

15 Apr 3
Reply by CharisB

"Hi, Shelley. Wood will turn yellow over time on its own, due to both UV exposure an…"

CharisB replied Feb 6 to Dang Pictures!

8 Feb 11
Reply by Doug Ottney

"I've known many who've done that. Depending on the buyer, they sometimes want to ref…"

CharisB replied Jan 10 to Dang Pictures!

8 Feb 11
Reply by Doug Ottney

"Agreed - Dang pictures! The easiest and least amount of work would be to leave the…"

CharisB replied Jan 9 to Dang Pictures!

8 Feb 11
Reply by Doug Ottney

"Hey, Ryley. There's a lot to know! I'm going to have one of our Tech Experts give y…"

CharisB replied Jan 9 to Log home renovation restore help?!

2 Jan 11
Reply by Ryley Layden

"Hi, Doug. Caulking and backer rod may help with the energy efficiency some. Both pr…"

CharisB replied Nov 3, 2016 to Should I chink between shiplap to seal from drafts?

1 Nov 3, 2016
Reply by CharisB

"Do you mean is there a clear top coat for Woodscapes Solid? Most water-based clear c…"

CharisB replied Sep 22, 2016 to Woodguard...top coat?

6 Oct 18, 2016
Reply by Art Hoffman

"In warm weather, a 7 parts water + 3 parts denatured alcohol mixture can help. It ke…"

CharisB replied Aug 3, 2016 to Applying Chinking

4 Aug 3, 2016
Reply by CharisB

"P.S. As an aside, I'd encourage you to check with Permachink about the compatibility…"

CharisB replied Jul 25, 2016 to Applying Chinking

4 Aug 3, 2016
Reply by CharisB

"Angela - For your purposes, I'd suggest you get either an air-assisted or batter-po…"

CharisB replied Jul 25, 2016 to Applying Chinking

4 Aug 3, 2016
Reply by CharisB

RSS

© 2017   Created by Neighborhood Host.   Powered by

Guide to Log Homes | Advertise | Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service