The Log Home Neighborhood

An online log home community for log home enthusiasts.

Tim Bullock's Discussions (358)

Discussions Replied To (349) Replies Latest Activity

"Chuck, I have been to his home in Conn. and am merely suggesting that people such as…"

Tim Bullock replied Nov 22, 2014 to A schedule from all, Ground prep to move in?

32 Jan 6, 2015
Reply by chuck charles

"Chuck,   Do your numbers and formulas and schedules build the following??? “To us, o…"

Tim Bullock replied Nov 20, 2014 to A schedule from all, Ground prep to move in?

32 Jan 6, 2015
Reply by chuck charles

"Colin, Who are you? I looked for a website and couldn't find a thing....after 30 yea…"

Tim Bullock replied Jul 21, 2013 to Have land.... Will we choose a log home?

28 Aug 3, 2013
Reply by Greg Altizer

"Madison, "impressive craftsmanship"......I didn't see any....they "mill" all of thei…"

Tim Bullock replied Jul 21, 2013 to Has anyone ever used Natural Log Cabins of Tustin, MI?

7 Aug 2, 2013
Reply by Kevin Piatz

"Donald, I do appreciate that you did do more research and further agree with you tha…"

Tim Bullock replied Mar 27, 2013 to Incense cedar shrinkage

5 Mar 27, 2013
Reply by Cynthia Gugg

"Donald, I am taking off my sales hat and wish to reply to both Cynthia and you. I am…"

Tim Bullock replied Mar 26, 2013 to Incense cedar shrinkage

5 Mar 27, 2013
Reply by Cynthia Gugg

"shanny, I have had only one experience with the handsplit white oak shakes and it wa…"

Tim Bullock replied Mar 4, 2013 to Cedar Roof Shakes Needs Replaced, What To Use? Eastern White Cedar? Western Red Cedar?

40 Mar 6, 2013
Reply by CORVAIRWILD

"CORVAIR, Be careful with the Ice and Water Shield (Grace) as you do not want to crea…"

Tim Bullock replied Mar 4, 2013 to Cedar Roof Shakes Needs Replaced, What To Use? Eastern White Cedar? Western Red Cedar?

40 Mar 6, 2013
Reply by CORVAIRWILD

"CORVAIRWILD, My choice would be 24" handsplits of WRC....10" exposure.......I would…"

Tim Bullock replied Feb 27, 2013 to Cedar Roof Shakes Needs Replaced, What To Use? Eastern White Cedar? Western Red Cedar?

40 Mar 6, 2013
Reply by CORVAIRWILD

"Michael, Scepticism in and of itself is a fault....critical thinking is a virtue and…"

Tim Bullock replied Jan 25, 2013 to Are All Log Homes High Maintenance?

24 Feb 15, 2013
Reply by Timber Block

RSS

© 2017   Created by Neighborhood Host.   Powered by

Guide to Log Homes | Advertise | Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service