The Log Home Neighborhood

An online log home community for log home enthusiasts.

Shelley Martinez's Discussions (91)

Discussions Replied To (76) Replies Latest Activity

"Try the smaller, local banks. Fifth-third did our loan 2 years ago. We went to the l…"

Shelley Martinez replied Mar 7, 2010 to Loans were are they?

10 Mar 9, 2010
Reply by Edward Davis

"Tim, You should contact them immediately! I despise people who plagiarize! (I had th…"

Shelley Martinez replied Jan 2, 2010 to Sleazeballs abound!!!!!!!!

12 Jan 4, 2010
Reply by Tim Bullock

"Yes - though I think it may take me 2 days to compile due to the numerous turkeys! L…"

Shelley Martinez replied Aug 27, 2009 to Spammers and Gratuitous or Suspicious Profile Names

19 Sep 1, 2009
Reply by Rita Hickey

"Maybe requiring a final step of word verfication would help before they are able to…"

Shelley Martinez replied Aug 11, 2009 to Spammers and Gratuitous or Suspicious Profile Names

19 Sep 1, 2009
Reply by Rita Hickey

"Chris has excellent advice! On our home, it was more economical and preferable to ha…"

Shelley Martinez replied Aug 2, 2009 to What's the real story ... full log homes or log sided homes.

9 Aug 6, 2009
Reply by Steve Reddy

"Dave - thank you so much for sharing this! I've always wanted a door w/ a stained gl…"

Shelley Martinez replied Aug 1, 2009 to Cheap and Easy tip From Dave #5,283 (or somethng like that) - A Gorgeous Door

2 Aug 2, 2009
Reply by Rita Hickey

"Ted - When the builder quoted you on that, what interior finish was he assuming? Ton…"

Shelley Martinez replied Aug 1, 2009 to What's the real story ... full log homes or log sided homes.

9 Aug 6, 2009
Reply by Steve Reddy

"Hi Agnes, We can offer this too at Expedition Log Homes. When we do a "logs only" pa…"

Shelley Martinez replied Jun 30, 2009 to We want to buy the logs only, not a package

34 Jan 17
Reply by Terry & Shelley S

"Hi Regina, Check thru the forum - this is a popular question. Here are a few links t…"

Shelley Martinez replied May 28, 2009 to Cost of log home

13 Jul 1, 2014
Reply by tom brodeur

"Geekender, Here are a few suggestions. (You should also check the archives of Log H…"

Shelley Martinez replied Mar 20, 2009 to Choosing a Builder

2 Mar 20, 2009
Reply by Kelly

RSS

© 2018   Created by Neighborhood Host.   Powered by

Guide to Log Homes | Advertise | Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service