The Log Home Neighborhood

An online log home community for log home enthusiasts.

Kevin Piatz's Discussions (156)

Discussions Replied To (153) Replies Latest Activity

"I've seen thermographic inspection pictures that show recessed or can lights as a hu…"

Kevin Piatz replied Jan 25, 2016 to Interior lighting, fan/light fixture or recessed lighting

8 Jan 25, 2016
Reply by shanny

"Hi Carl, You may want to check this out. It's a technical tip that we wrote on this…"

Kevin Piatz replied Oct 21, 2015 to Insulation between logs

4 Oct 24, 2015
Reply by shanny

"In defense of Charis, she was just talking about additives like Stay Clean I/E and M…"

Kevin Piatz replied Jan 13, 2015 to Restaining with same stain but looks like mildew present - help

4 Jan 13, 2015
Reply by Kevin Piatz

"Hi Viola, Have you done a Google search for your area? You can also try calling some…"

Kevin Piatz replied Oct 13, 2014 to Looking to restain the cabin

2 Oct 13, 2014
Reply by CharisB

"Hi John, I've been trying not to be a salesman on these pages that are really for th…"

Kevin Piatz replied Jul 22, 2014 to Breathable top coat for unstained wood recommendations sought

3 Jul 22, 2014
Reply by Kevin Piatz

"I would search these forums for past topics. There is a huge thread on the "best ext…"

Kevin Piatz replied Jul 9, 2014 to Most durable exterior seal?

11 Aug 17, 2015
Reply by hasslefree

"Check these out! http://www.pcsproducts.com/p-84-log-gap-cap.aspx "

Kevin Piatz replied Jul 7, 2014 to Need some expert advise on sealing in between logs and window frame

7 Jul 14, 2014
Reply by Chris Wood

"Hi Jim, I have some experience speaking with a homeowner that had a rubber coating a…"

Kevin Piatz replied Jul 1, 2014 to RhinoShield experience?

7 Sep 22, 2014
Reply by James W. Harbin

"It might be a good idea for him to switch to Check Mate 2 for his checks, and maybe…"

Kevin Piatz replied Apr 10, 2014 to Advice for fixing leaks in knots/checks

16 Apr 18, 2014
Reply by Colorado Log Home Finishing

"Could you email a picture, preferably a close up of one of these knots? From what it…"

Kevin Piatz replied Apr 9, 2014 to Advice for fixing leaks in knots/checks

16 Apr 18, 2014
Reply by Colorado Log Home Finishing

RSS

© 2018   Created by Neighborhood Host.   Powered by

Guide to Log Homes | Advertise | Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service