The Log Home Neighborhood

An online log home community for log home enthusiasts.

JANIS KUYKENDALL's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"We bought a log kit with a modified floor plan. After all a house is a box and you c…"

JANIS KUYKENDALL replied Jul 16, 2009 to We want to buy the logs only, not a package

34 5 hours ago
Reply by Terry & Shelley S

"I finally found what i was looking for! This is a great site and you can use to plac…"

JANIS KUYKENDALL replied Feb 1, 2009 to cutouts for fixtures and furniture

4 Feb 2, 2009
Reply by Donald Parsons

"We looked at several companies and liked what we saw at ALS and met with the team in…"

JANIS KUYKENDALL replied Dec 13, 2008 to Looking for a builder with experience

10 Jan 9, 2009
Reply by Bob Mack

"Mike, I see folks everyday in the Real Estate business wondering "what to do" I simp…"

JANIS KUYKENDALL replied Dec 12, 2008 to How has the economy affected your plans?

31 Mar 20, 2010
Reply by Kathie Wood

"Well we are trying to find someone in Virginia to do ours and the price so far from…"

JANIS KUYKENDALL replied Dec 12, 2008 to Can I build a log home (turnkey) in the $100,000. price range?

52 Aug 2, 2012
Reply by Ultimatelog

"We have not started on our log home yet but one builder i spoke to told me metal roo…"

JANIS KUYKENDALL replied Dec 12, 2008 to Metal Roofing

11 Jul 18, 2011
Reply by Robert harvey

"My husband and i sold our beach investment rental home about a month ago and are now…"

JANIS KUYKENDALL replied Dec 12, 2008 to How has the economy affected your plans?

31 Mar 20, 2010
Reply by Kathie Wood

RSS

© 2018   Created by Neighborhood Host.   Powered by

Guide to Log Homes | Advertise | Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service