The Log Home Neighborhood

An online log home community for log home enthusiasts.

James W. Harbin's Discussions (55)

Discussions Replied To (51) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello again, I just saw ChrisB's comment on treatment of the exterior of log homes a…"

James W. Harbin replied Jan 13, 2015 to Restaining with same stain but looks like mildew present - help

4 Jan 13, 2015
Reply by Kevin Piatz

"Hello folks, Every time I hear of someone power washing a log home my first question…"

James W. Harbin replied Jan 13, 2015 to Restaining with same stain but looks like mildew present - help

4 Jan 13, 2015
Reply by Kevin Piatz

"Chuck, How many Builders are knocking down your door to get this project?"

James W. Harbin replied Nov 26, 2014 to A schedule from all, Ground prep to move in?

32 Jan 6, 2015
Reply by chuck charles

"Hello Folks, In all this mumbo jumbo I don't see anything about a bonus for the proj…"

James W. Harbin replied Nov 25, 2014 to A schedule from all, Ground prep to move in?

32 Jan 6, 2015
Reply by chuck charles

"Chuck, Your adversarial attitude based on a lot of generalization is a red flag to a…"

James W. Harbin replied Oct 10, 2014 to A schedule from all, Ground prep to move in?

32 Jan 6, 2015
Reply by chuck charles

"Chuck, During the course of the approval process the lender requires documentation f…"

James W. Harbin replied Oct 9, 2014 to A schedule from all, Ground prep to move in?

32 Jan 6, 2015
Reply by chuck charles

"Hello Chuck, Sounds like government work to me. Check out the General Contractor's r…"

James W. Harbin replied Oct 9, 2014 to A schedule from all, Ground prep to move in?

32 Jan 6, 2015
Reply by chuck charles

"Hello Chuck, Pick a home supplier,get them to give you their General Contractor in y…"

James W. Harbin replied Oct 8, 2014 to A schedule from all, Ground prep to move in?

32 Jan 6, 2015
Reply by chuck charles

"Hey Mary, You've been around long enough to Know that penetrating oil preservative i…"

James W. Harbin replied Sep 22, 2014 to RhinoShield experience?

7 Sep 22, 2014
Reply by James W. Harbin

"Hello Folks, Don't do it! Cleaning the logs and apply Q8 with tint to restore and pr…"

James W. Harbin replied Sep 21, 2014 to RhinoShield experience?

7 Sep 22, 2014
Reply by James W. Harbin

RSS

© 2017   Created by Neighborhood Host.   Powered by

Guide to Log Homes | Advertise | Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service