The Log Home Neighborhood

An online log home community for log home enthusiasts.

Donald Parsons's Discussions (192)

Discussions Replied To (189) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello Frank - you might try locating the entry holes that the bugs/flies are getting…"

Donald Parsons replied Apr 19 to Dumb Fly Problem

3 Apr 19
Reply by CharisB

"Ellie - sounds like you've got your work cut out for you.  I would suggest fixing th…"

Donald Parsons replied Feb 16 to So many questions...

4 Feb 16
Reply by Ellie Choate

"Hi Dan - in short....Yes to the first question and No to the second. Yes, you can ta…"

Donald Parsons replied Feb 15 to Can logs be taken to a kiln?

1 Feb 15
Reply by Donald Parsons

"Hello Joe - here are some folks outside of Charlotte, NC that do log furniture.  Fam…"

Donald Parsons replied Feb 12 to log cabin porch furniture help

1 Feb 12
Reply by Donald Parsons

"You may want to check out www.wefixloghomes.com.  They have folks in Bostic, NC."

Donald Parsons replied Oct 30, 2017 to About to buy a log home about have a question.

8 Nov 23, 2017
Reply by Terry & Shelley S

"www.wefixloghomes.com"

Donald Parsons replied Apr 18, 2017 to Middle/South GA log home restoration and repair

5 Sep 3, 2017
Reply by Bob Barnes

"Hi Carlos - the leaks are probably not the checks, it's more than likely in a joint,…"

Donald Parsons replied Apr 18, 2017 to Wall Leaks

14 May 23, 2017
Reply by CharisB

"Check out this web page for a carpenter bee kit that will help.  Unfortunately, some…"

Donald Parsons replied Apr 6, 2017 to Carpenter Bees

3 Apr 11, 2017
Reply by Terry & Shelley S

"Please keep in mind that when using the spray/brush/dip method to apply borates, pen…"

Donald Parsons replied Mar 28, 2017 to Treat Your Logs First To Make Them Last

1 Mar 28, 2017
Reply by Donald Parsons

"After using all of the 4 cleaners mentioned above over the years on my log home, I p…"

Donald Parsons replied Mar 28, 2017 to Understanding Different Types Of Cleaners

2 Mar 28, 2017
Reply by Kelly

RSS

© 2018   Created by Neighborhood Host.   Powered by

Guide to Log Homes | Advertise | Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service