The Log Home Neighborhood

An online log home community for log home enthusiasts.

Mitch & Rene Jones's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey Dave, Just saw you were here on the Log Home neighborhood. It was a long process…"

Mitch & Rene Jones replied Feb 28, 2014 to Finally Done

3 Feb 28, 2014
Reply by Mitch & Rene Jones

"When we built our home the ICF blocks weren't that available in our area, but since…"

Mitch & Rene Jones replied Jul 1, 2009 to Using ICF as a basement.

12 Jul 1, 2009
Reply by kent ifland

"We are log home builders in MO. and I just wanted to give a positive report about th…"

Mitch & Rene Jones replied Jan 31, 2009 to How has the economy affected your plans?

31 Mar 20, 2010
Reply by Kathie Wood

"Lew, We live in a Kuhn's Brothers custom home (We took a plan and made it our own).…"

Mitch & Rene Jones replied Nov 24, 2008 to selecting a log home manufacturer

8 Dec 4, 2008
Reply by Kevin

"We have this one as well, but we use instant lemon tea. If your feeling under the we…"

Mitch & Rene Jones replied Nov 12, 2008 to Food for Thought - Our Community Recipe Exchange

60 Jul 24, 2009
Reply by Greg Beck

"My family likes to drink hot drinks in the winter so I try to keep a variety on hand…"

Mitch & Rene Jones replied Nov 11, 2008 to Food for Thought - Our Community Recipe Exchange

60 Jul 24, 2009
Reply by Greg Beck

"We usually have to meet people out on the highway and show them how to get to our ho…"

Mitch & Rene Jones replied Nov 10, 2008 to We would like to hear what are peoples reaction when they first walk in your log home?

8 Nov 10, 2008
Reply by Kelly

"Shelly, The stone on our fireplace is artificial stone, but you can't tell unless I…"

Mitch & Rene Jones replied Oct 28, 2008 to Adding stonework to the log home foundation

9 Oct 28, 2008

"We have had a bad problem with the "fake" lady bugs, they smell like dirt when you m…"

Mitch & Rene Jones replied Oct 28, 2008 to FLIES!

33 Oct 22, 2015
Reply by Art Hoffman

"We have built several homes using the I.C.F. foundation system and found it to be ve…"

Mitch & Rene Jones replied Oct 26, 2008 to What type of foundation?

13 Oct 26, 2008

RSS

© 2018   Created by Neighborhood Host.   Powered by

Guide to Log Homes | Advertise | Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service