The Log Home Neighborhood

An online log home community for log home enthusiasts.

Michael Boomgarden's Discussions (37)

Discussions Replied To (34) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm a newbie, so I can't speak to everyone's practices, but my personal experience w…"

Michael Boomgarden replied Jun 19, 2013 to Have land.... Will we choose a log home?

28 Aug 3, 2013
Reply by Greg Altizer

"I'd add just a couple thoughts to James' note, which seems right on target.  In the…"

Michael Boomgarden replied Jun 19, 2013 to Have land.... Will we choose a log home?

28 Aug 3, 2013
Reply by Greg Altizer

"You do have to look at the whole package, including what's part of the basic package…"

Michael Boomgarden replied Jun 18, 2013 to Have land.... Will we choose a log home?

28 Aug 3, 2013
Reply by Greg Altizer

"Kathadin...another really great option. I think you probably are getting the idea. T…"

Michael Boomgarden replied Jun 18, 2013 to Have land.... Will we choose a log home?

28 Aug 3, 2013
Reply by Greg Altizer

"I'll try that photo upload of our place again!"

28 Aug 3, 2013
Reply by Greg Altizer

"There are so many options. I've heard good things about Satterwhite and they have so…"

28 Aug 3, 2013
Reply by Greg Altizer

"James, I applaud your company's innovation and your fantastic homes.  I think most o…"

Michael Boomgarden replied Feb 13, 2013 to Building Codes, Energy Efficiency, and Green Building - Things to think about!

20 Feb 15, 2013
Reply by Craig Johnson

"Okay, I think understand your point regarding framing and caulking.  But, I think yo…"

Michael Boomgarden replied Feb 9, 2013 to Building Codes, Energy Efficiency, and Green Building - Things to think about!

20 Feb 15, 2013
Reply by Craig Johnson

"Chris, thanks for the compliments. I still don't think you understand the system. in…"

Michael Boomgarden replied Feb 8, 2013 to Building Codes, Energy Efficiency, and Green Building - Things to think about!

20 Feb 15, 2013
Reply by Craig Johnson

"Well, that's good, but you may not want to give up your day job just yet, Shanny. :D…"

Michael Boomgarden replied Feb 8, 2013 to Building Codes, Energy Efficiency, and Green Building - Things to think about!

20 Feb 15, 2013
Reply by Craig Johnson

RSS

© 2019   Created by Neighborhood Host.   Powered by

Guide to Log Homes | Advertise | Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service