The Log Home Neighborhood

An online log home community for log home enthusiasts.

Emma Nathan's Discussions (8)

Discussions Started (8) Replies Latest Activity

Basic office document scanner...

Hey, I have started an online shop for paper crafts and handmade gifts. It has been six months, and so far going great. I use a multifuncti…

Started by Emma Nathan in Just For Fun

0 Sep 1

Framed or frame less shower doors?

Hey, I replaced the standard bathtub of our log home bathroom with a shower (76'hieght). It was expensive, but I don't bother as I feel it…

Started by Emma Nathan in Repair and Home Projects Help

0 Aug 22

Used fridge for our out house bakery...

Hey, we have set a tiny log cabin in our backyard. My mom is a baker, so we are considering it as a source of income. My mom used to bake c…

Started by Emma Nathan in Repair and Home Projects Help

0 Jul 29

Tips to qualify for a second mortgage...

My brother is living in a tiny house. He and his wife got blessed with their second baby, as their family is getting greater they are plann…

Started by Emma Nathan in So, How Do I?

0 Jun 28

Flooring advice..

My grandparents' house is 50 years old. Nothing has been done to them in 30 years or more. Kitchen has fir and the rest of the house has wi…

Started by Emma Nathan in All About Stains and Sealants

0 Apr 30

Home cleaning...

Hey, I was working for a private firm in Mississauga.I've been using a nearby maid service for the past two years. I chose pros for cleanin…

Started by Emma Nathan in Issues, Questions, Suggestions, Complaints (and Compliments!)

0 Mar 27

Moving...

Hey, at last, we are moving to a rented home. To find a fund for buying a new home we sold our apartment. I have already packed our dresses…

Started by Emma Nathan in Just For Fun

0 Mar 15

Hi newbie here

Hi, I'm looking to buy a home in Edmonton. It has been six months since I'm in a hunt for a dream home. As you all know buying a home is ki…

Started by Emma Nathan in Welcome to the Log Home Forum

0 Mar 14

RSS

© 2019   Created by Neighborhood Host.   Powered by

Guide to Log Homes | Advertise | Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service