The Log Home Neighborhood

An online log home community for log home enthusiasts.

shanny's Discussions (352)

Discussions Replied To (350) Replies Latest Activity

"Also....my awning pitch is the same as Chris said 3.5 / 12. I think a better method…"

shanny replied May 17 to Wall Leaks

14 May 23
Reply by CharisB

"I like Chris's response,  thats why I interjected...:)  His idea is exactly what I h…"

shanny replied May 17 to Wall Leaks

14 May 23
Reply by CharisB

"I forgot to mention, on the porch,  we used clear roof panels above the windows whic…"

shanny replied May 1 to Wall Leaks

14 May 23
Reply by CharisB

"Porches are awesome. They really protect your logs, and in snow country almost no sh…"

shanny replied May 1 to Wall Leaks

14 May 23
Reply by CharisB

"We also have a bifold door to our screened porch.  Its 9 1/2' tall and 13' wide.  5…"

shanny replied Apr 22 to Kitchen to porch door

3 Apr 23
Reply by Terry & Shelley S

"Start on Page 53...you might like this; https://books.google.com/books?id=5uq5S99hI…"

shanny replied Mar 15 to Need Advice: Want a simple build I can do by hand, including moving the logs. HELP PLEASE.

14 Mar 15
Reply by shanny

"Those are both nice Cabins Casey, they are both notched corners and chinked I think.…"

shanny replied Mar 15 to Need Advice: Want a simple build I can do by hand, including moving the logs. HELP PLEASE.

14 Mar 15
Reply by shanny

"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meIzNsM6EYg "

shanny replied Mar 5 to Need Advice: Want a simple build I can do by hand, including moving the logs. HELP PLEASE.

14 Mar 15
Reply by shanny

"We live in Maine. Trapper cabins were not made to last....they were just temporary l…"

shanny replied Feb 26 to Need Advice: Want a simple build I can do by hand, including moving the logs. HELP PLEASE.

14 Mar 15
Reply by shanny

"We salvaged and bought used, so we saved a lot of money, otherwise we could not affo…"

shanny replied Feb 26 to Need Advice: Want a simple build I can do by hand, including moving the logs. HELP PLEASE.

14 Mar 15
Reply by shanny

RSS

© 2017   Created by Neighborhood Host.   Powered by

Guide to Log Homes | Advertise | Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service