The Log Home Neighborhood

An online log home community for log home enthusiasts.

Cathy Mortensen's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm sure we could give out some referrals.  Go ahead and give us a call or you can c…"

Cathy Mortensen replied Nov 2, 2011 to Interior Log Cleaning and reburbishing

6 Nov 2, 2011
Reply by Cathy Mortensen

"Marlene, It looks to me as if their has been a finish previously applied, as well as…"

Cathy Mortensen replied Nov 2, 2011 to Interior Log Cleaning and reburbishing

6 Nov 2, 2011
Reply by Cathy Mortensen

"For informative reasons, to Scott, and any other readers out there...yes, using an O…"

Cathy Mortensen replied Oct 19, 2011 to Just finished Cob Blasting

5 Oct 20, 2011
Reply by CharisB

"Syl,   To the best of my knowledge, unless the surface moisture content is above 20%…"

Cathy Mortensen replied Jul 27, 2011 to streaks and blotchs on stain

7 Jul 27, 2011
Reply by Syl Wilkins

"Before you start looking at price tags be sure to check coverage rates as well...you…"

Cathy Mortensen replied Jun 10, 2011 to help

8 Jun 13, 2011
Reply by John

"David,   I would like to think that both methods, media blasting vs. chemical stripp…"

Cathy Mortensen replied Apr 20, 2011 to Cob blasting vs. Sanding vs. Pressure washing

16 Mar 15, 2015
Reply by Colorado Log Home Finishing

"I have a quick question for you...how long has it been since your logs have been sta…"

Cathy Mortensen replied Feb 1, 2011 to Will logs continue to rot, after being sealed off?

12 Feb 1, 2011
Reply by Cathy Mortensen

"Jeff,   You can always get specific local contractor license requirements from the a…"

Cathy Mortensen replied Dec 15, 2010 to Ready to decide on a builder

16 Feb 25, 2011
Reply by Doug

"Jim, I'm curious, have you considered chemical stripping? It has it's advantages an…"

Cathy Mortensen replied Aug 3, 2010 to Blaster Rental

38 Aug 4, 2010
Reply by See Dirt Run! Inc.

"I would definately have to agree with Charis on this one. And most film forming fini…"

Cathy Mortensen replied Jul 27, 2010 to Pretreating weathered logs with penetrating product before stain?

4 Jul 27, 2010
Reply by Sean Tang

RSS

© 2019   Created by Neighborhood Host.   Powered by

Guide to Log Homes | Advertise | Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service