The Log Home Neighborhood

An online log home community for log home enthusiasts.

Ron and Joan Morgan's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Charis, I did power wash and lightly sand the surface area prior to applying…"

Ron and Joan Morgan replied Jul 8, 2013 to Need a high quality Clear Sealer

5 Aug 16, 2013
Reply by John Sanders

"Here are a few interior photos illustrating the cornice boards that hide the pull do…"

Ron and Joan Morgan replied Nov 9, 2011 to DIY Interior Improvements - Window Treatments

11 Nov 9, 2011
Reply by Janelle Kratz

"Here is a photo of our dining room cow hide cornice board that matches the dining ro…"

Ron and Joan Morgan replied Nov 9, 2011 to DIY Interior Improvements - Window Treatments

11 Nov 9, 2011
Reply by Janelle Kratz

""

11 Nov 9, 2011
Reply by Janelle Kratz

"We named our homestead "Shadow Ridge" due to the shadow cast over our property from…"

Ron and Joan Morgan replied Jul 14, 2011 to Have you named your log home?

38 Aug 23, 2012
Reply by Kerry & Ken Biron

"Dave,   Take a look at La Fuente Imports at lafuente.com.  I have purchased many ite…"

Ron and Joan Morgan replied Feb 19, 2011 to Log Home Furniture

5 May 19, 2011
Reply by Rocky Top Log Furniture

"Love to have you stop by when you are in the area next.  Send me an email and I will…"

Ron and Joan Morgan replied Dec 18, 2010 to Log home owners, what type of stain is on your home?

36 Nov 2, 2012
Reply by Terry & Shelley S

"Jesse,   We used Sikkens Cetol SRD Transparent Satin Stain sealer on our Kuhns Bros…"

Ron and Joan Morgan replied Dec 17, 2010 to Log home owners, what type of stain is on your home?

36 Nov 2, 2012
Reply by Terry & Shelley S

"We named our log homestead "Shadow Ridge". Our ten acre site rests on a sloping hill…"

Ron and Joan Morgan replied Sep 30, 2010 to LOG CABIN ROAD NAMES

118 Jul 3
Reply by Kelly

"Laura, Take a look at Persition Craft's Caribu plan. It was plan of the year in 200…"

Ron and Joan Morgan replied Sep 27, 2010 to Single story floorplans

37 Sep 28, 2010
Reply by Laura Drake

RSS

Sponsors:

© 2014   Created by Neighborhood Host.

Guide to Log Homes | Advertise | Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service