The Log Home Neighborhood

An online log home community for log home enthusiasts.

Summer Segeleon's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"We've been using polyurathane and it does darken over time, which was a good thing i…"

Summer Segeleon replied Jun 6, 2010 to T & G

8 Jun 10, 2010
Reply by Dave Martin

"Just a few bits of info... Our home has low humidity b/c we use an indoor wood stove…"

Summer Segeleon replied Jun 6, 2010 to Need Advice on Windows and Doors Please...

2 Jun 6, 2010
Reply by Linda Berry

"Kudos to you ! After all is said and done, it feels great to be a part of the proces…"

Summer Segeleon replied Jun 6, 2010 to Breaking Ground

13 Nov 12, 2010
Reply by Kevin Piatz

"Hi :) I was thinking of slate tiles... They are a stone like tile that would be more…"

Summer Segeleon replied May 28, 2010 to pet-proof floor

17 Aug 25, 2010
Reply by Lee & Sondra Kraley

"Hi Marion... Will all due respect. We've just spent the last five years saving and t…"

Summer Segeleon replied Aug 7, 2009 to We're Putting logs up Green (wet) WHO'S DONE IT?

11 Aug 11, 2009
Reply by Peter Lane

"Appreciate the input! I knew you were supposed to rinse thouroughly- I do not, howev…"

Summer Segeleon replied Aug 6, 2009 to We're Putting logs up Green (wet) WHO'S DONE IT?

11 Aug 11, 2009
Reply by Peter Lane

"Hi Peter. Since my post, we've actually gotten the walls up and roof trusses on... I…"

Summer Segeleon replied Aug 4, 2009 to We're Putting logs up Green (wet) WHO'S DONE IT?

11 Aug 11, 2009
Reply by Peter Lane

"Hey donald, I thought I noticed another post of yours that said that you put your lo…"

Summer Segeleon replied Jul 7, 2009 to We want to buy the logs only, not a package

34 Jan 17
Reply by Terry & Shelley S

"We have not put our logs up yet, just have our basement done, and the logs in a pile…"

Summer Segeleon replied Jul 5, 2009 to Hello All, Looking for cold hard facts!

53 Jul 6, 2009
Reply by Dan The Log Man

"Hi :) We were in the same boat, and finally did find someone who would sell us just…"

Summer Segeleon replied Jul 5, 2009 to We want to buy the logs only, not a package

34 Jan 17
Reply by Terry & Shelley S

RSS

© 2018   Created by Neighborhood Host.   Powered by

Guide to Log Homes | Advertise | Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service