The Log Home Neighborhood

An online log home community for log home enthusiasts.

Joe's Discussions (227)

Discussions Replied To (210) Replies Latest Activity

"Chris, Bob, Shanny, Tim, and others, Hope we can keep picking your brains as we go.…"

Joe replied Mar 6, 2011 to How much does a log cost?

12 Mar 8, 2011
Reply by shanny

"Bob, It's amazing to me that logs of the quality that you show are available still.…"

Joe replied Mar 5, 2011 to How much does a log cost?

12 Mar 8, 2011
Reply by shanny

"Dave, This subject has come up several times in the past on this blog. Check the fol…"

Joe replied Mar 5, 2011 to Cob blasting vs. Sanding vs. Pressure washing

13 May 30
Reply by Colorado Log Home Finishing

"Shanny, You should come down to Fl. as Florida Power and Light appears to be replaci…"

Joe replied Mar 5, 2011 to What's really on your mind, Tim? - Kit vs. handcrafted?

51 Mar 14, 2011
Reply by Tim Bullock

"Tim, I don't always agree with you but this was an excellent response. Joe"

Joe replied Feb 27, 2011 to What's really on your mind, Tim? - Kit vs. handcrafted?

51 Mar 14, 2011
Reply by Tim Bullock

"Paul, Been discussed, look here. http://www.loghomeu.com/forum/topics/soundproofing-…"

Joe replied Feb 12, 2011 to soundproofing an interior wall

2 Feb 15, 2011
Reply by Jerry Mowdy

"Ezekiel, In a sense roofs are roofs so I would immediately ask for the blueprints an…"

Joe replied Feb 7, 2011 to Roof Sag issues?

3 Feb 7, 2011
Reply by Ezekiel Easley

"I think you'll find Glenn's advice about doubling the dry wall if feasible would be…"

Joe replied Jan 7, 2011 to Soundproofing rooms

8 Jan 19, 2011
Reply by Tim Bullock

"Doug, I think Steve's suggestion is very good and it is how my shower "light" works…"

Joe replied Jan 1, 2011 to Waterproof lighting in a tongue and groove wood ceiling

2 Jan 1, 2011
Reply by Joe

"Victoria, It really depends on how smooth you want the finish to be. You will also f…"

Joe replied Jan 1, 2011 to sander

21 Feb 6, 2011
Reply by Terry Tadysak

RSS

Sponsors:

© 2014   Created by Neighborhood Host.

Guide to Log Homes | Advertise | Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service