The Log Home Neighborhood

An online log home community for log home enthusiasts.

All Discussions Tagged 'Log' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Log Home Finishing promotional video

Started by Colorado Log Home Finishing

0 Jul 22

National Geographic Is Searching for People who want a Log Home!

This brand-new series on the National Geographic Channel will follow clients from start to finish as they work with a nationally renowned l…

Started by J. R. Guillory

17 Jul 18
Reply by Tim and Anita Dyer

Log Home Media Blasting redo

This log home was just corn cob blasted last year and stained with Penofin.  The owner's weren't happy because the log home turned out over…

4 Jun 19
Reply by Colorado Log Home Finishing

Looking for log home builder in South Carolina

My wife and I are currently working with Honest Abe and hope to have a set of working drawings soon and will begin talking with builders. A…

Started by Rick Carter

1 May 7
Reply by Marty Davis

Blue Ridge Log Cabins - Anyone have direct experience building one?

Hello log home aficionados.  We are very excited about building our first log home, but find ourselves jumping from one possible alternativ…

Started by JR

0 Apr 29

Log Home Developments in New England

Hi- Anyone know of any log home developments/neighborhoods in a mountain setting in the New England area?  We're not looking for a vacation…

Started by Michael Silvia

8 Dec 7, 2013
Reply by Colin O'Hara

E-Log Homes?

My husband and I just purchased land in upstate NY and looking for a builder/supplier. Has anyone heard or or used E-log Homes? They are ba…

Started by Nicole Lalwer

5 Jul 16, 2013
Reply by Colin O'Hara

Log Home Severely Damaged, never been stained or chinked

This is a log home I visited today which is D-Log and never been stained or chinked, located in Colorado.  The home was built 16 years ago…

8 May 15, 2013
Reply by Brian Weigel

Log Home Finishing Archives

Log Home Finishing going back through the photo archives.  Here is some work we did back in 2008 in Summit County Colorado which won the Pa…

4 Mar 11, 2013
Reply by Cynthia Gugg

Hill Country Restoration "Premature Stain Failure"

Here is a Slideshow of a house we just restored out in Hill Country. It was built in 93 and stained with siekkens twice. The builder did a…

Started by Guild Log and Timber

5 Jan 6, 2013
Reply by Guild Log and Timber

RSS

Sponsors:

© 2014   Created by Neighborhood Host.

Guide to Log Homes | Advertise | Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service