The Log Home Neighborhood

An online log home community for log home enthusiasts.

All Discussions Tagged 'blasting' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Colorado Log Home Maintenance (970) 368 2308

Do you own a log home in Colorado?  You will eventually need Log Home Finishing (970) 368 2308.  We specialize in log and wood sided home m…

Started by Colorado Log Home Finishing

0 Feb 21

2013 Portfolio

Here is ouf gallery of projects completed in 2013 by Log Home Finishing in Colorado.  Most of the projects involved walnut shell media blas…

1 Dec 8, 2013
Reply by Mark Francis

Just Purchased Log Home Needs Refinishing

Hello, We just purchased this home in northeastern Kansas the end of December. This home was built in 2002 on site. It was a "kit" from Hea…

Started by Kai Englert

19 Jun 16, 2013
Reply by Kai Englert

Log Home Finishing

New Log Home Chinking and Staining.  Stain is Sashco Transformation 'Natural' (exterior) and Sashco Symphony (interior), and Chink is Log J…

3 Mar 8, 2013
Reply by Guild Log and Timber

LIVE CHAT w Log Home Expert

Need your log home question answered now?  Log Home Finishing LLC now has LIVE CHAT for log home owners to speak with an expert LIVE.  Not…

0 Feb 3, 2013

Log Home Sales Colorado

Colorado has been seeing a big increase in Log Home sales, especially in the high country.  Where I live in Park County, South of Breckenri…

0 Jan 9, 2013

Why blasting vs Powerwashing?

In the log home refinishing business, we get asked many times each year about the advantages of blasting logs with a “dry” vs. “wet” proces…

Started by Matt Edmunds - Edmunds and Co.

0 Sep 22, 2011

Blasting in Richmond, VA

I have a very old cabin that I am restoring. The logs need help. I am looking for someone who does blasting in the Richmond, Virginia, area…

Started by John Duke

7 Aug 15, 2010
Reply by See Dirt Run! Inc.

RSS

Sponsors:

© 2014   Created by Neighborhood Host.

Guide to Log Homes | Advertise | Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service