The Log Home Neighborhood

An online log home community for log home enthusiasts.

All Discussions Tagged 'log' (81)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Deer Repellent Article

I came across this article this morning and thought you log home dwellers would appreciate it, seeing as how many of you are surrounded by…

Started by CharisB

2 Sep 15
Reply by Pieni Sieni

Introduce Yourself!

Welcome to The Log Home Neighborhood! We're glad you stopped by. Feel free to introduce yourself here, or, create a profile and start uplo…

Started by Neighborhood Host

305 Jul 17
Reply by Diane Vargas

San Felipe de Austin / 200+ year old cabin restoration

We were lucky to play a big role in restoring a historical log cabin. This cabin was a major Texas relic. Here are some links to a time lap…

Started by Guild Log and Timber

0 May 23

Small Log Cabin Storage Tips

15 steps to get the most from a small home. Small log homes remain popular for two reasons: They’re affordable and provide close-quarter co…

Started by Kristen Hopf

1 May 21
Reply by Nancy Grace

Colorado Log Home Owners

Log Home Finishing knows that owning a well maintained log home is one of the true joys of living in the mountains of Colorado.  Log Stain…

Started by Colorado Log Home Finishing

0 Apr 8

Deck Stains

I wanted to let everyone know about this new product we like. I own MM Wood Restoration & Protection based in Washington State and have…

Started by Mike

0 Feb 7

Log home renovation restore help?!

Hello. We bought a new to us acreage that has an older section of log home... We are learning lots from the process and would have done th…

Started by Ryley Layden

2 Jan 11, 2017
Reply by Ryley Layden

Log Home Finishing

Log Home Finishing can make your logs look like this: Log Home Finishing http://loghomemaintenance.com 719 331 4047

Started by Colorado Log Home Finishing

2 Jul 3, 2016
Reply by Colorado Log Home Finishing

Favorite Log home Kitchens

Started by Kim Dispensa

4 Mar 31, 2016
Reply by Angela Breedlove

Facebook Contest: TV Room Throwdown

With the Super Bowl approaching, now is the time to ask the eternal question: Who has the best place to watch the game? Enter our Log Home…

Started by Kristen Hopf

0 Jan 26, 2016

RSS

© 2018   Created by Neighborhood Host.   Powered by

Guide to Log Homes | Advertise | Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service