The Log Home Neighborhood

An online log home community for log home enthusiasts.

All Discussions Tagged 'log' (74)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Starry Hill Log Homes / Grizzly Log Homes in Tennessee

Anyone have any dealings with either of these companies before? (They are one in the same owners, changed names after scamming ppl out of t…

Started by TJ

0 11 hours ago

Sashco Transformation and Log Jam

Here are some before, after, and during photos of our current log home maintenance and log restoration project near Evergreen, Colorado.  T…

Started by Colorado Log Home Finishing

3 Aug 19
Reply by Kelly

Introduce Yourself!

Welcome to The Log Home Neighborhood! We're glad you stopped by. Feel free to introduce yourself here, or, create a profile and start uplo…

Started by Neighborhood Host

294 Aug 14
Reply by Michael Swabb

Log Cabin Restoration Videos

Citizens, this is how we remove old concrete chinking from log homes.  The tool being used is a Makita Power scraper.  This tool has helped…

2 Aug 12
Reply by Colorado Log Home Finishing

Favorite Log home Kitchens

Started by Kim Dispensa

3 Jul 28
Reply by Kim Dispensa

Repair of rotting logs

Hello all. I bought a 25 year old log home two years ago. I had no experience with them. I now find myself with a log rot problem on the ba…

Started by Paul Woodman

11 Jul 25
Reply by Bill

What should I use to oil my interior logs

I have used orange oil or mineral oil in the past for yearly oiling of interior log cabins to keep the logs looking nice.  Can someone tell…

Started by Stephanie Boutry

2 May 4
Reply by don sigler

log cabin home

Are you searching for log cabin home kits? Then go to log cabin kit here you may find all kinds of log cabin home kits in reasonable prices…

Started by Sifatur Rahman

0 Apr 1

Is there anybody here?

Since it's been 2 weeks since a single sole last posted in the loghomeu I thought I check for pulse.  Roll call everyone?  Spring 2015 Log…

13 Mar 15
Reply by shanny

Looking At Cabins

Sometimes you just have to stop and take pictures and look at the old Colorado cabins.  In my small community of less than 2000 people, Sou…

0 Jan 19

RSS

Sponsors:

© 2015   Created by Neighborhood Host.

Guide to Log Homes | Advertise | Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service