The Log Home Neighborhood

An online log home community for log home enthusiasts.

Welcome to The Log Home Neighborhood! We're glad you stopped by.

Feel free to introduce yourself here, or, create a profile and start uploading photos and videos, start blogging, join groups and take advantage of all the best resources the The Log Home Neighborhood has to offer.

Oh, and by the way, I'm the Neighborhood Host - so let me know if you have any questions, comments or concerns and I'll be more than happy to accommodate you!

Tags: home, introduce, introductions, log, neighborhood, yourself

Views: 4120

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Has anyone heard of MC CUSTOM LOG HOME? If so, what were your experiences?

Hey there everyone!  New here.  My wife and I are looking to build in Thomasville NC.  We had a house picked out and were going to break ground in Nov, but she was/is going through chemo treatments, so we decided to hold off and let her heal through all of this.  Since the decision was made to wait on building, we came to the decision that the land we are building on would be much better with a log home.  I dont know a lot about log homes, so I'm looking for any advice about builders, suppliers or whatever maybe needed.  Thank you for any and all help!

Hello Daniel, My name is Colin O'Hara and I own Northern Lights Log Homes in Massachusetts. We have been building log homes for over 35 years. Our main branch is located in MA but we have another located in Montana. I would love to answer any questions you had regarding your building process. My website is www.northernlightsloghomes.com you can contact me through there or email me directly at northernlightsloghomes@yahoo.com Looking forward to hearing from you.

Colin O'Hara

Northern Lights Log Homes

Thank you Colin.  You have beautiful homes on your website.  I will be in touch as we try to come up with plans.  Do you have any contacts in NC?

We don't have any direct contacts in NC. I am located in MA and I handle the east coast. My father is located in MT and he handles the West coast. We have several plans you can choose from but we also welcome any plans that you had in mind. We also have some great promotions running for the month of December. Thanks for your time.

Colin O'Hara

Northern Lights Log Homes

Hi Daniel.  I am Ron Wolfe from Hillsborough, NC,  owner of Wholesale Log Homes. We provide grade stamped logs in many shapes and sizes for any plan. Being a NC company we can offer you great service and savings on freight. Since 1972 we've been in logs helping folks get more home at a better value. Please take a look at www.wholesaleloghomes.com. Feel free to contact me at 919 732 9286 or ron@wholesaleloghomes.com. Happy to assist you with any questions about log building. Best of health to you and your wife. All the best.

Ron Wolfe

Wholesale Log Homes

Hi everyone,

MY name is Matthew Stravitz. I am a casting producer in Los Angeles, working on a new series all about LOG HOME BUILDING from the producers of the hit show TREEHOUSE MASTERS. The show centers on a master builder and we are looking for prospective clients who would like to have their build or renovations documented on a major cable network. The cool thing about this show is that we have the ability to get you discounts and free products so you will get much more bang for your buck! 

Attached is the flier for the show. Feel free to email me for more info. This is going to be a a family friendly show and we are open to all kinds of projects ranging from new homes to renovations to log dog houses.

Attachments:

Hi Matthew.  I believe I watched one of your shows last night.  A very nice tree/club house after perhaps a hobbit's dwelling resting on a slab cut from a fallen ancient redwood or sequoia.  The following show also included a very interesting tree house.    

Take a look at my site, www.outofthinair.net or my postings on this site.  I specialize in unique, one-of-a-kind originals for the home, office, cabin or any variety of venues.

I'll continue to tune into your show whenever I can.

JJ Lynes

Log Home Finishing in Colorado

http://loghomefinishing.com

Hi Matthew,

We specialize in restoration and finishing work, and would be pleased to assist in any way we can.

Beth Borrego

See Dirt Run! Inc. Log Home Care

Hello My name is Travis and im a 3rd generation log home builder and restorer. I love to work on log homes and restoring them to their original beauty... Ill be posting pictures of all of my families restoration work.. Hope you enjoy!  

RSS

Sponsors:

© 2014   Created by Neighborhood Host.

Guide to Log Homes | Advertise | Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service