The Log Home Neighborhood

An online log home community for log home enthusiasts.

Looking for a decent licensed general contract in North Eastern MA, any suggestions would be vey helpful.

Thanks

Views: 56

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Are you looking for someone to build your log home, finish it, coordinate both? I may have some suggestions for you but those details will matter. :-)

--- Charis w/ Sashco - cbabcock@sashco.com

Both; coordinate, build and finish.  

Most of the folks I deal with are finishing contractors. You can certainly call them to see if they have any suggestions. (Some of them build, as well, but not all.) Here are names I know:

1) I-Wood-Care at 800-721-7715 - They're the retail arm for a NY log home manufacturer and do business with contractors all over the New England region. They may have some suggestions. 

2) Dan Allaire w/ American Log Home Care 508-864-2928 - He's a finishing contractor but does work with builders in the area.

3) Dolly Race w/ Essential Log Home Restoration (866) 906-2955 - Again, a finishing contractor, but does biz w/ other contractors in the region.

4) Dave Hoffman w/ Log Building Maintenance & Supply 800-284-6520 - He has a long history with various GCs and builders. He mostly handles maintenance and finishing work now, but may have some contacts for you.

Hope that helps for now. Let me know if you don't find someone. There are some other contracts I can reach out to.

Thanks and have a great week!

--- Charis w/ Sashco 

thanks Charis.  I did call your suggestions but none can help -the search continues.

Bummer. I have a few other folks I can reach out to. Let me do some calling around and see what I come up with.

Thanks!

Thanks Charis, I might have found a local builder. He is in NH and the home I want to build is in Am so I need to check with the building inspector to see if I cann pull a permitt and have a builder fro

RSS

© 2017   Created by Neighborhood Host.   Powered by

Guide to Log Homes | Advertise | Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service