The Log Home Neighborhood

An online log home community for log home enthusiasts.

HI, I'm new to this forum. I am having a hard time with squirrels in my balcony. They poo around making a mess and the noise, just can’t take it. When It got worse I thought I can end it by closing the balcony. Then They found a very good place in the attic and things start to get worse. Oh! Its such a pain in the neck. And tried some bullshit DIY solutions from the web and still, it's the same. Recently came across an animal control service firm in Kitchener that provides live animal trapping. They will catch the animals without hurting them. The method is kinda coo And I think those guys are pros. Do you know how effective this kind of a method is? I would like to give it a try. Looking forward to your valuable ideas and suggestions.

Views: 82

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey,

In my personal experience I don't like hiring an animal control company unless I need to. I would first resort to home remedies and even try spraying chemicals near where the squirrels hang out but I wouldn't immediately have animal control come over to catch the squirrels.

The best solution I have ever ran across is, fried squirrel with buttermilk biscuits.  Once you have it cooked right the squirrels just vanish. 

JD

RSS

© 2019   Created by Neighborhood Host.   Powered by

Guide to Log Homes | Advertise | Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service