The Log Home Neighborhood

An online log home community for log home enthusiasts.

Hi all, I'm David from Toronto. One of my neighbour's apartment caught fire last month. Luckily, no one was injured during the accident. Nothing much happened except some insignificant damages inside the apartment.

Next day, they hired an electrician from an electric repair service for the inspection. The inspection figured out outdated wiring is the reason behind the fire. The old wiring couldn't withstand the increased amount of electrical appliances.

This problem wouldn't have occurred if they had done an electrical inspection once in a while. So, beware of the fact that the outdated electrical system may cause a home fire. If a house or apartment is old, it may not have the wiring capacity to manage the increased amount of electrical appliances.

So don't forget to do an electrical inspection once in a while and make sure your house is always safe.

Views: 12

Reply to This

© 2018   Created by Neighborhood Host.   Powered by

Guide to Log Homes | Advertise | Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service