The Log Home Neighborhood

An online log home community for log home enthusiasts.

Hey guys,

I saw some old posts but thought I'd see if anyone has some good idea for log bedroom furniture.  We found a great set at Cabela's (aspen set) but after looking at some other sites with different woods (aspen, pine, cedar, etc), we weren't sure if anyone has any recommendations.  We like the ones with the wood boxspring pad. Looks like the bedroom set will run around 4-5k from cablea's

Anyone have any thoughts?

Thanks!

Views: 263

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dave,

Take a look at La Fuente Imports at lafuente.com.  I have purchased many items from them with total satisfaction (well built and well packed).  They also have occasional sales and shipping deals that are very attractive.  I purchased some of the aspen log furniture along with several pieces from their rustic oak collection.  I too looked at the Cabela's collection but thought it was a bit pricy.  

Good luck and enjoy their web site....Ron

Thanks for the site, I took a look.  The aspen bed set is similar in price to cabela's, but I can't speak to it's durability.  I'll keep it in mind though.  I saw Cabela's in person and was very happy. Looks like I have some deciding to do!!

Thanks!

Stopby and check us out at www.cedar-stuff.com

We create each item for the customer to fit your needs, we can and will build anything any size and style. We handcraft each item for woods we have collected of the forset floor. Our beds can have fared post or crooked rails. We ship throught out the country.

Our dresser have full 100lb rated full extension drawer slide. with walnut or cedar natural edge tops and side panels. we cut and glue up all of our own panels and top slabs, or if you want we can use natural edge wide slabs for tops,

Check out our site at www.cedar-stuff.com

Attachments:

Dave -

If you are interested, contact me at docrog@ntelos.net before you purchase your furniture.  We have a great Amish company here that beats the socks off the competitor's prices.  We have been selling log home packages for years and have never found anyone offering this quality at such reasonable prices.

Nancy Wilborn

www.southsidecedar.com

As America's largest manufacturer of Log Furniture and Log Railing, Rocky Top can certainly help.  We have been family owned and operated for over 20 years and ship nationwide.  Feel free to call us at 1-800-332-1143, we have currently have log bedroom packages starting as low as $798 and can accommodate any budget.

RSS

© 2019   Created by Neighborhood Host.   Powered by

Guide to Log Homes | Advertise | Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service