The Log Home Neighborhood

An online log home community for log home enthusiasts.

Hello everyone, I'm hoping to find somebody who can help. I'm looking to build a 12x12 butt and pass log shelter for guests to sleep in while at my lake house in northeast PA.

I don,t need water or a kitchen. Only sleeping space and a little storage space.

I've never built anything like this, but would love to try. Or if I could find a Kit that would work as well. I hope to hear from anyone who might have a suggestion or two.

Thanks

Ray

Views: 146

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Good Morning,

Feel free to call us we would be happy to help you find a 12 x 12 Shelter for your guests.  Feel free to look at our site at www.loknlogs.com for smaller shelters.

KW/I-Wood-Care/Lok-N-Logs

1-800-343-8928

Hi Raymond - check these out http://www.applog.com/trail-cabin-kits/ and give us a call for more info.  1-866-LOG-HOME.

I'm In SW New york.

Small jobs are fun.

You and me can get her in a couple of days...

Food for thought 

Hey Bob, thanks for getting back to me. So what do you think something like this would cost me. Right now there's a old shed in the place where I'd like to build it. What kind of flooring or foundation does it require??? Can you tell me what you have in mind? a kit or something built from scratch???

My cell number is 908-334-7995

Thanks

Ray

RSS

Sponsors:

© 2014   Created by Neighborhood Host.

Guide to Log Homes | Advertise | Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service