The Log Home Neighborhood

An online log home community for log home enthusiasts.

Looking for someone or a company in Middle or South Georgia for log home restoration and repair! I'm located about 60 miles south of Macon Georgia. I have seen a couple up in the North Ga/Tennessee area but was seeing if anyone serviced Middle/South Georgia.

Thanks

Views: 136

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello,

I really don't have idea about company or something near to this. But I would like to suggest you about home repair and renovation as my uncle have recently finished home renovation by adding some new paints, by repairing walls, installing stylish and advanced Florida Impact Windows. As he lives in Florida where nature is not immune to resist hurricanes. It really looks beautiful and feels great to visit his house.

WHAT TYPE OF LOG PROFILE IS IT?

David 

If you have not found  anyone  I know someone he is in Jackson Ga

I have a restoration company that operates in the Carolinas, Georgia and Northern Florida.  We use walnut shells to blast and restore older, weathered looking log homes and we also apply a finishing coat of stain after the blasting to make the restoration complete. I am exhibiting at the log home show in Ashville, NC from Nov 3-5 and hope to meet people like yourselves there. I will be taking bookings at the show and would love to show you all the projects I have done. Let me know if you are interested. Bob.

RSS

© 2017   Created by Neighborhood Host.   Powered by

Guide to Log Homes | Advertise | Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service