The Log Home Neighborhood

An online log home community for log home enthusiasts.

National Geographic Is Searching for People who want a Log Home!

This brand-new series on the National Geographic Channel will follow clients from start to finish as they work with a nationally renowned log cabin expert to create a new home, an addition to a residence, a total overhaul or renovation, a weekend retreat, a quirky log shack, hunting lodge, or even a sweet getaway for a pampered pooch.

No project is too big or too small! If you're looking for a house made of logs, whether handcrafted, timber frame, Norwegian, a hybrid or anything in between, then you are exactly what we are looking for! If YOU have a log cabin fantasy that you want to see come to life, we want to hear about it ASAP. APPLY NOW and watch your dream become a reality." Here: https://castingdepartment.wufoo.com/forms/untitled-log-home-show-ca...

Tags: Cabin, Hand, Hewn, Home, Log

Views: 477

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi J.R will you be filming in Canada. I have a very unique timber frame/ dovetail.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBKxOPqCaKM
Hey Bill! At the moment we are just looking inside the U.S. but as we progress we may expand internationally. This is our kickoff season so the possibilities are endless as the show grows!
We are 10 minutes north of the border 2 hrs from Seattle. Best of luck on your new show.

Just thought I'd chime in - this is not a scam.  I applied for this when they were looking for folks for season 1 and went through the process.  The timing just didn't work out for us for this season.  They are great people to work with and I'd encourage anyone with serious ideas for a build ready to go to look into - good luck!

I have 2 log homes getting ready for delivery in August and September.  Both are located in the state of Kentucky.   The home is August will over look the Ohio River.  Beautiful home.   The one in September is a small cabin being built by an 20 year old!

RSS

Sponsors:

© 2014   Created by Neighborhood Host.

Guide to Log Homes | Advertise | Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service