The Log Home Neighborhood

An online log home community for log home enthusiasts.

Just ran across a web site developed in 2013.  Titled:  B Burton Webb Strategic Business Advisors.  Now instead of being a log home manufacturer, he is a business consultant.  I believe this fellow is the former owner of Tennessee Log Homes.  This business went bankrupt.  I have found court issues where a loan , over a million  dollars was defaulted on.  He was fired from working with the Mayor of Knoxville.  His home at the Tamarack Resort in Idaho, was sold on a short sale.  His home in Athens TN, was foreclosed.  There was some type of indictment issued for him, in Ky.  On this web site he has the photo of the home he use to own, in Idaho.  So why in the world would anyone go to this man for any type of consulting???  I have seen log home companies go out of business, and regroup, and use another name, and go back into the log home industry, but this one is a first.  His phone for his business is a cell, and he uses a PO Box.  Buyer Beware, I wouldn't use him for anything.  The things people try and get away with.  It just boggles the mind!

Views: 423

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

"Work from home, work directly from home on your own schedule and make $5000 per day" one Mom did it, you can too.

I just did a search, and from all my searches, there is no record of Tennessee Log Homes ever filing bankruptcy, so the poster obviously has an axe to grind.  Also, mention that the person that filed the indictment in Kentucky is facing twenty years in prison, so the poster probably should be careful who's side they take!

Check the BBB records.  No ax to grind.  Everything is on the world wide web.

Also, rumor has it that Burton Webb and Jock Davidson, both formerly of Tennessee Log Homes of Athens are involved with Log Homes of the Smokies in Townsend, Tennessee.  The model home was designed and produced by Tennessee Log Homes.  Also, Log Homes of the Smokies employee Nick Webb as well as their dealers were ALL with Tennessee Log Homes - sounds fishy!

Buyer beware!!!  BBB.org  Tennessee Log Homes  bankruptcy case#  12-15751 (Chapter 7)  Check it out.  Oh, and their rating is a big "F"  I don't think the bbb would  print a rumor.

According to Tennessee Log Home mans "rumor" I guess there is some possible regrouping being done here.

If Burton Webb , is in any business venture* (log home or whatever) * (after everything I have found on the internet) I would do business elsewhere.  Just google log home lawsuits, burton webb, tennessee log home litigation, use any type of wording, and pages and pages of stuff comes up.  Once things go to court, or any type of record gets recorded, it is public record, for anyones viewing.  I wish I would of had access to the internet, many moons ago, it can sure save a body a lot of headache.  Now everything is at your fingertips, good or bad, it is there.  Very helpful in many situations!  Good Log Home consumer, there are good companies out there, you just have to do your research, and use common sense!

OMG they are at it again!  LOL

RSS

Sponsors:

© 2014   Created by Neighborhood Host.

Guide to Log Homes | Advertise | Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service