The Log Home Neighborhood

An online log home community for log home enthusiasts.

Hello, My name is Brian and Im looking to start building my log home in western NC, i was hoping there was someone out there who has experience starting fro scratch who can recommend good builders in the area. I am completely new to this and my budget is under 250K for hopefully a 2-3 bedroom log home. I would like to buy a plot of land and get someone to build the home I'm looking for thats hopefully an all inclusive type deal (I.E. plumbing, electric, septic, water,ect). so where do I begin? thanks for any advice guys

Views: 34

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Brian,  If you are planning to build in the Boone, NC area, contact Mr. Jeremy Bertrand at Capehart and Washburn.  He is an experienced log home builder.  You can contact him at jeremy@capehartandwashburn.com or call 828-773-1191. Good Luck.

Hi, Brian. Give a call to Patrick Rasmussen with Design2Build Homes. He does trades management and works with several different builders. He'll give you some good insight into what the building process will look like, what the budget should look like, etc. www.d2bhomes.com or 270-306-9270.

Hope that helps!

--- Charis w/ Sashco - cbabcock@sashco.com - www.sashco.com/log-home

RSS

© 2018   Created by Neighborhood Host.   Powered by

Guide to Log Homes | Advertise | Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service